You've reached the home of Flying Club Manager©: a fully featured flying club management application.
So, what is it?
Flying Club Manager is a database driven web application that streamlines administrative tasks common to flying clubs and aircraft partnerships. Here are some of the things it can do for you:
- Aircraft and CFI Scheduling
- Member Information Management
- Currency Checking
It saves time, increases revenue...
It reduces the amount of time you or your office staff spend on mundane tasks. For example, how much time do you spend on the phone, checking on the availability of aircraft or instructors? With FCMgr, your members can check these things for themselves, using any web browser. Indeed, with the ability to see aircraft and CFI availability "real-time", members are more likely to take that extra flight! Data entry is reduced too. Since members can maintain their own information (addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.) - you won't have to.
Flying Club Manager currently includes over 30 reports, and we're adding more all the time. FCMgr's customized reporting system is highly integrated with data entry and management screens. This makes it possible to "drill" down from a report to another more detailed report, or drill into a data entry screen to correct data on the fly. Each report can be effortlessly saved as an Excel document, making it possible to perform easy exports or create customized reports in Excel.
Role Based Security
FCMgr employs a role based security system. With this approach, you can easily customize "who sees what". Furthermore, the reporting engine has built in intelligence that drives data inclusion - administrators see everything, members see only their own data.
With FCMgr, you can down aircraft when unforeseen maintenance issues arise. You tell the system how long the aircraft will be down, and it handles canceling pending schedule entries and notification of affected members. Likewise, CFI can define their work schedules and the system handles showing them as unavailable outside that schedule. They can also define a "one-time" time off and FCMgr will notify any affected members.
We don't nickel and dime you, like some of our competitors do. We charge a flat rate. So, if you add an extra aircraft or instructor, we won't be asking you for more money!
- Aircraft Partnerships can take advantage of online scheduling for $9.95 per month. This includes one each aircraft and CFI resource and 20 members (partners).
- Club Standard includes up to 30 (aircraft, CFI, simulator) resources and 200 members for $54.95 per month.
- Club Deluxe adds a public website on your domain name and access to the FCMgr application for $74.95 per month. We host your website, and provide you with a "view only" schedule page linked to your data. You maintain your website, publishing content relevant to you and your organization.
We'll even import your member and aircraft information into our databases - and give you a month free trial! Why not contact us today for a demonstration?